Do not forget OSHA requirements as to safety and cleanliness.
- Have staff go through all medications and samples to make sure usefulness date not expired.
- Have staff go through the dates of any sterilized instruments or garb. Re-sterilize and date as necessary.
- Check date on fire extinguisher.
- Check all dates on emergency kit medications.
- Make sure all treatment areas are appropriately stocked with supplies.
Lawrence F. Kobak, Esq.
101 Greenwich Street, Suite 8B
New York, NY 10006
Frier Levitt COVID-19 Resources