Here is an end of year checklist for you:
- Make sure your license registration is up to date.
- Check to see if any required continuing education hours are completed. Do not ignore specific requirements such as diversity hours, opioid seminars and child abuse recognition education. Each state differs.
- Make sure your specialty society dues are paid and any requirements are fulfilled.
- Check to see if any of your equipment needs periodic maintenance. This includes out of date Oxygen tanks and fire extinguishers!
- Get your staff a pizza and celebrate!
- Say thank you that you are blessed with the ability to be a health care provider. You do heaven’s work on earth!!!!!!
HAPPY and HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Larry Kobak, Esq., DPM