Why Are Radiologists Choosing EmPRO as Their Medical Malpractice Insurance Carrier?
EmPRO offers competitive radiology rates for physicians.
Spend less time managing your policy and more time caring for your patients
EmPRO understands that the last thing a radiologist needs to do is to spend valuable time with mundane administrative tasks which is why EmPRO has developed EmPROConnectSM.
EmPROConnectSM is a suite of web-based tools designed to ensure that our radiologists can easily manage their malpractice insurance policy.
With EmPROConnectSM, physicians can easily receive quotes and apply for malpractice insurance, access their premiums and deductibles, view invoices, generate certificates of insurance, and much more.
With EmPRO, bills can be paid by credit or debit card without incurring a fee.
EmPRO understands that defending our physicians is our number one priority. If you are ever involved in a malpractice suit, you can rest assured knowing that our claims team will work tirelessly to investigate and strategize on your behalf. At EmPRO, we will put together a team of top legal, claims, insurance, and medical experts, including leading experts in radiology, to bring forth the strongest defense possible on your behalf. EmPRO’s Medical Directors will work with our attorneys in the initial phase of the claims process to ensure that your claim receives the optimal defense strategy.
EmPRO understands that the practice of medicine carries inherent risks to the patient and that an adverse event does not necessarily imply negligence. It is therefore important for radiologists to select a malpractice carrier who understands that radiology has inherent risks and that a case should not be settled merely because of a poor outcome.
- Where other malpractice companies settle for business reasons, EmPRO will fight on your behalf.
- EmPRO uses data-analytics to drive strategic planning of claims defense.
- EmPRO’s claims team has a proven track record of success. To learn more, click here.
- EmPRO has a captive medical malpractice law firm, providing in-house legal expertise.
Comprehensive risk management services
EmPRO’s risk management and legal team have decades of experience supporting and advising our physicians on how to best mitigate risk in their practice. EmPRO provides consultation services for both small and large practices.
Access to award-winning education
Our award-winning CME and MOC education programs combine the very best risk management and patient safety content into easy to learn, memorable online courses. Our courses are approved by the Medical Society of the State of New York and the New York State Department of Financial Services for the New York State medical malpractice insurance premium discount and excess malpractice insurance program.
- Stay informed with EmPRO’s legal briefs and legal webinars
- Find specialty-specific risk management content with EmPRO’s original articles, videos, and posts.
- Stay current by following EmPRO’s social media feeds for the latest news, information, and original articles.
- Keep up to date with the latest malpractice trends by attending EmPRO’s webinars.
Physician peer support
No radiologist wants to have an adverse event or become involved in a malpractice lawsuit. Unfortunately, it is impossible to eliminate the risk of litigation, no matter how competent a physician may be. At EmPRO, we have trained, knowledgeable, experienced physicians to provide support to you if the need arises. Our physician peer-supporters are available to have a confidential call to discuss an adverse event, litigation, or any frustrations or challenges related to practicing medicine today.
- One-to-one support
- Virtual group peer support
- In-person group peers support