Demystifying Medical Malpractice Litigation – Live Seminar
PRI will be hosting another 5% Premium Discount and Mandatory Excess Program entitled Demystifying Medical Malpractice Litigation. A CME and MOC program.
- Describe the elements of negligence, statute of limitations, and defense strategies for medical malpractice claims.
- Explain what to do/how to prepare for the differing stages of litigation.
- Discuss how to manage the emotional impact of medical malpractice litigation.
- Explain how an understanding of the “foreign” legal world can help move the physician from feeling victimized to feeling empowered.
- Discuss how an informed understanding of the malpractice process can reduce the practice of defensive medicine and enhance patient care.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
6:00PM – 9:15PM
PHYSICIANS’ RECIPROCAL INSURERS
1800 Northern Boulevard, Roslyn, NY 11576
Physicians’ Reciprocal Insurers is accredited by The Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians’ Reciprocal Insurers designates this live activity for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ . Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
PRI does not accept commercial support from any commercial interest for CME activities including this activity